martes, 6 de diciembre de 2016

My life's main events

My first national olimpycs of rhytmic gymnastic: this was one of the first important moments in my life because was a completely different experiencie and very beautiful, with my team we are third at national level.


When I travel alone for first time in airplane: when i was 14 years old travel to USA alone, I was scared but I would repeat it a thousand times.



My second national olimpycs of voleyball:  I was reinforced by the third region of Atacama, althought we didnt so well was a nice experience of wich I dont regret since I met wonderful people who are still present in my life.


Eighth grade basic: It was a very exciting and nostalgic moment to say goodbye to my lifelong colleagues.



My trip to studies:   with my classmates go to Camboriu, Brasil for one week, was a amazing travel, I knew a lot about brazilian culture, new places, new people. I would happily return without hesitation.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario